Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Straight to Suzie Wong

photo by Eric Sten

We did not get going until 10:30 pm so that means we headed straight to Suzie Wong’s. No better way to start the night in my opinion.

Sure enough - we cruise on to the 5 girl lesbian show. It just kills me. I think I will never tire of it but if I do, somebody shoot me.

What really kills me is when one of the girls while in the process of doing one of the other girls will start to play with herself just to keep herself busy. Hips grinding and squirming on the floor waiting her turn.

It takes 2 drinks for me to make it through this ordeal.
Farang Speaks 2 Much

No comments: