Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Historical Bar Bits

Comments made to me inside the bars of Bangkok:

"So why don't you take me home to my village for the weekend?
My mama is a virgin too."

Right after coming off stage from an extremely lewd sex act with three others,
the very young girl, clad only in panties and topless,
slid along my knee with her legs wrapped around my thighs and leaned close,
whispering into my ear,
"If you take me to the room upstairs, I won't be so shy."

Loong Jaidee
(Stories from Thailand, 20 years ago.)

temple photo by Jerry Burchard
(Click on his name to see an interview with him on Youtube)

No comments: