Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good Times at the Mandarin

Then I headed for Mandarin. The old one - not the new table dance one. It was awesome. One of the owners was playing DJ and it was great. Reminded me of being in a good US strip club with a good DJ and girls really moving. For about 2 hours the place was throbbing, the girls were having fun and I was rubbing up with some cuties. Mandarin seems to be pretty consistent as of late and has some nice girls.

FYI. As I am writing this post the new security cameras to the entrance of Nana Plaza are now installed. I have no idea who is managing them to be honest.

The Farang Speaks 2 Much

No comments: