Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Breast Implants in Pattaya, Thailand

In Pattaya silicone seems much in fashion at Peppermint these days and another fresh, smooth-skinned 23-year-old showcase girl apparently got herself a set two months ago. She claims they cost 80,000 baht, but, from my hands-on research on the subject, I think she overpaid. Bolt-ons that expensive are usually very soft and natural. Hers were not.

They still look good, however, and for the price of one draft beer, she allowed me to continue my research. She claims to have worked in Pattaya only six months and got the add-ons two months ago. That means she had to have saved up 80,000 baht in four months. Knowing how fast Thai girls run through barfine money, that seemed unlikely. But that was her story and she was sticking to it.
Pattaya Ghost

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, my writing is actually pretty entertaining when taken in snippets like that!

Yo Art! Think you can add The Pattaya Ghost to your resource list? You're on mine (wink, wink)

Unknown said...

Nice looking but a bit to much in size and cost.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed nanajournals.blogspot.com before in my searches!
I eventually chose to drop a opinion, and let me tell you this is another very strong post. I have been reading through some of your previous items and have been viewing your blog frequently|Hello, I really enjoy your piece of writing.