Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ending An All-Nighter in Pattaya

In Marine I was trolling but given we were all pretty plowed I was gravitating towards girls with good dance moves. Went through about 3 of them before I locked horns with a cutie I recognized from the Coyote bar new Club Boesche.
She had great moves, dressed well and loved to makeout. Sounds good to me. We drank a few and then moved on to Insomnia.

It was 5:00 in the morning. or somewhere around there, and I had no idea what to do. Then the girl asked if I had hotel. Actually I do not since the party rooms where in full swing and I knew there was no place to hide. She said no problem and we rode a motorcycle taxi to some out of the norm soi where we got a room for 400 baht. She made sure she could sleep in the room until 3 pm that day. Another great pull, good value and just a fun girl.

We fell asleep and I awoke to my phone ringing. One of the crew was looking for me assuming I had probably fallen asleep in a short time hotel. Indeed I had. Fortunately I did not sleep long enough to induce my impending hangover but was still buzzing....

Read more about the trip at Farang Speaks 2 Much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That chick is smoking hot.