Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Straps Go Go Bar in Nana Plaza

I stayed behind at Straps, which is possibly my new favorite in small go go bars. Located on 2nd floor of Nana Plaza where Cathouse used to be, it was full of dirty little strumpets with good attitudes on Saturday night.
I stayed behind at first to buy a drink for a lithe girl who was dancing a set, but moved my sights onto a tall, buxom, flat tummied girl showing about 5 inches of ass-crack above her micro-denim shorts.
Bought her a drink and spent 20 minutes or so touching her body, but her damned phone kept ringing and she kept going out to the balcony to answer it. I finally got frustrated and left.

Werewolf

photo by Bangkok Eyes

No comments: