Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Party at Pretty Lady Bar this Friday


Pretty Lady Bar in Nana Plaza will host a special party this coming Friday, October 28, featuring sexy and lesbian shows, a mask changing show, and free snacks. The DJ will take you back to the 70s and 80s. Leo beer is available all night long at just 49 baht a glass. Best of all, proceeds from the party will be donated to the flood victims.
Great stuff!

Stickman

2 comments:

Martin said...

Wow.. I really wanna go BKK more often, but the flood.. dunno where to park, and the traffic situation is crazy there..

I passed BKK last week, left Pattaya in the morning, came back in the evening, for only 140 km one way!!! crazy traffic..

Anonymous said...

I got a stiffy in Pretty Lady Bar one night only to discover when I got the bitch back to my hotel that she was in act a bloke and not a bitch after all. I tell ya - this she man was a looker but when it so shyly said, "My name not Ting Tong; my name Tong Ting the penny finally dropped. But, in for penny and in for a pound and being in the mood to do some pounding, I gave it a good seeing to for which it was eternaly grateful and was wanting to repay the favour however being the tight ass that I am I declind the offer and sent it away with something else than a tail between its legs.