American tourist dies apparently of generic Viagra overdose
Pattaya - An American tourist died while having sex with a Thai bar girl in this seaside resort town late Sunday night, police said.
The bar girl told police that Ronald Kipu, 58, took three pills of Kamagra before having sex with her.
She filed complaints with police at 12:30 am that the man collapsed and stopped breathing while having sex with her in his room on the sixth floor of New Star Apartment in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district.
Kipu just arrived at Pattaya Sunday afternoon and took her to his apartment from a bar in the evening, she said.
Police said there was no trace of fighting or assaulting on the man.
Police found a four-pill pack of Kamagra wit just one pill left.
The mans' body was sent for an autopsy.
(I know, its an old story, but I just didn't want to lose it.)