Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bringing Your Dad Along

The comedy routine started when Papa would take a girl every time he saw one he fancied, which was often. My friend could not keep track and said that Papa had a different bargirl in his room every time he knocked on his door.
My friend approaches Papa’s hotel room... “Dad don’t lie to me. Have you got another girl in there?”
Papa felt he had to oblige every time he was introduced to a lovely young lady of the night. Each time Papa sheepishly opened his hotel door there was a hot babe in his bed. After several episodes of Papa’s playboy antics, my friend finally said to us,
“I’m fed up with being Papa’s pimp!”

No comments: