Nana Journals

An anthology of some of the best writings, photos, and information pertaining to the Bangkok
nightlife featuring comments and highlights from the best blogs and websites on the subject.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Some Bar Girls are a Pain In The Butt (...We've All Been There...)

I barfined one of the main Angelwitch dancers in Nana,
and we ended up bar hopping,
buying ladydrinks for her friends , tipping her friends, then food,
then for more money more fun promise,
great fun all night for a little more, she said.
Shower, have wild sex, shower, she falls asleep and doesn’t wake up until 11:30 am…. and walks out.

I told her, “I didn’t think I was paying for you to sleep.”

From then on I told her she was “a pain in the butt” every time I bar fined her…….

(photos by Randy Magnus,
text originally from comments made by ArtTv on The Pattaya Ghost blog.)

No comments: